Is it time to change your mattress?
Did you know that you spend on average 3000 hours per year in bed? That’s over 120 full days! So it stands to reason that you should make sure that you’re as comfortable as possible.
We're obviously keen to extol the virtues of buying a new mattress, but how do you know if it’s time for a change?
If you can answer yes to any of the following questions then you should be considering a new mattress.
- Have you had your current mattress for seven years or more?
- Would you be embarrassed if anyone saw your mattress without its cover on?
- Does your mattress make strange noises in the night?
- Do you wake up feeling unrefreshed and aching?
- Do you actually sleep better in a different bed?
- Do you and your partner roll towards each other during the night?
- Does your current mattress feel lumpy or saggy?
Yes? Take a look at the Komfi selection of memory foam mattresses.